Geocell is a 3-dimensional cellular confinement structure base on polypropylene or polyethylene for multiple usages in the construction fields, horticulture and landscape gardening, etc.
Geocell mattress creates a firm foundation fill with granular material and, can be used in rapid construction on the weak soil without excavation and removal of subsoil.
- Soil drainage and soil stabilization
- Reinforcement of slopes, embankments and channel liners.
- Foundations for private parking areas and access roads, for temporary streets and for the stabilization of road sides.
- Drainage of house and cellar walls.
- Foundations for sports fields applications, landfills, etc.
- Density 0.93 – 0.96 g/cm3
- Thickness of the cell is 1.2 mm
- The joints in the system are welded by ultrasonic welding technology to help maximize reliability.
- The environmental sheer force of Geocell is 1500 hp.
- With about 1.5% – 2% carbon black contained in the composition, which help to Geocell against the harmful effects of ultraviolet rays.
Figure 1. Geocell for reinforcement of slopes.