Tan Duc Bridge is one of the important works crossing the channel An Ha, Duc Hoa District, Long An Province, creating favorable conditions for the carriage of goods by enterprises in Tan Duc Industrial Park from the center Long An province and the City. Bridge Tan Duc is investing by Tan Tao Group at 11th 2008, about 21 meters wide, 450 meters long, with 4 lanes with a total investment of about 52 billion.
II.APPLYING GEOCELL FOR REINFORCED SLOPE OF PROJECT “THE SLOPE OF TAN DUC BRIDGE APPROACH”:
The requirement of investor:
- Repair eroded slope of Tan Duc bridge approach and plant grass, create a beautiful landscape 140m x 4 branch length, total length of 560 m in Tan Duc Industrial Park, Duc Hoa District, Long An Province.
- Allowable construction time is short (03 months)
With the construction time request, cost, stability and high aesthetic of the projects, the investor believed and chose Hoang Trung Chinh Co., ltd as a consultant, design and construct slope reinforcement for bridge approach with the solution “Applying geocell for reinforced slope of the slope of Tan Duc bridge approach project”.
2.2. The benefits of Investor:
Applying geocell for reinforced slope of the slope of Tan Duc bridge approach project combined planting grass to help slope stability, erosion resistant surfaces, creating aesthetic and cost savings for investors.
2.3. Advantages of solution:
Comparing with non-use geocell for reinforced slope, this solution has high advantages:
- Don’t erosion due to rainwater
- Rapid and simple construction especially
- High quality
- High aesthetic surface with grass and trees
2.4. Some pictures of construction:
Figure 6: Completed backfill Figure 7: Completed slope